Why I love my job!
August 7, 2018
For those of you who don’t me, I have been with EnterTRAINment Junction since the very beginning! I was here when we first opened our doors, starting as a part time associate and then started full time back in 2012. It has been 10 years of FUN so I thought I would share the top 5 reasons of why I love my job!
- The JOY it brings to so many! I love seeing when whole families come in -babies, kids, teens, adults, and grandparents! EnterTRAINment is something that the whole family can do (and enjoy) together! It’s great to see families making memories like that and I love that EnterTRAINment Junction can help make that happen.
- Getting to know passholders! Working at the admission window, I’ve come to know a lot of our regulars and they’re the best! 😊 You can learn more about becoming a member by scrolling to the bottom of the page where it says 1st Class Boarding Pass: ticket information.
- The coolness of the job and the wow factor of the details of the display. Who else can say they work at the largest G scale train display in the world?! Every time I walk through the layout there’s something new to see and, again, the details are incredible.
- Jfam. I always say I work with the best people on the planet. Our staff is different than most… we truly are a family here. We might drive each other nuts sometimes, but we enjoy each others company and will often partake in staff outings together. We celebrate, cry, and laugh together and there is no one I would rather have by my side than these guys!
- Seeing the journey and growth of this display. It started as a dream, turned into a vision, and 10 years ago it came into fruition. It has been amazing to see the progress and changes throughout the years and I can’t wait to see where the next 10 years takes us!