Frequently Asked Questions – Birthday Party & Tickets
What is EnterTRAINment Junction doing differently due to COVID-19?
Answer: Everything we can to stay open!!
For those of you coming to the Junction, please know that the safety of our guests and staff is always our number one priority. For that reason, we will continue to maintain our industry-leading cleaning procedures while adding new processes specific to COVID-19. Restrooms may also be shut down briefly throughout the day to allow more-frequent cleaning.
During the Christmas season this year, Santa will be in town for an in-person visit on some days and calling in for a video chat on other days. Pick the date that offers you the experience you are most comfortable with. click here for specific dates.
Please note that our associates will be adhering to all the state guidelines. We ask that our guests do the same.
What hours are you open?
Our normal hours are 10am to 6pm Monday thru Saturday and noon to 6pm on Sunday.
*Closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, & Christmas Day and January 5, 12, 19 & 26
Do you have any special hours around the holidays?
Yes. We have SPECIAL EXTENDED HOURS on certain days in December when we will remain open until 8pm. In 2021 those dates are December 11,17, 19 thru 23 and 26 thru 30.
The Junction closes at 4pm on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and is closed on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Does EnterTRAINment Junction offer a military discount?
We are more than happy to offer a discount to members of the military. Military members are able to save $3.00 from a full price Do-It-All ticket or $1.50 off a single attraction admission ticket. Available at our ticket window only, the discount is valid for up to six (6) family members. A valid military ID must be presented to receive this offer. Call us about birthday party discounts.
What are your prices for tickets?
Please visit our main ticket page for pricing information. Our best single day admission is our Do-It-All ticket which includes the Train Journey and A-Maze-N Funhouse. Our best Deal is our 1st Class Boarding Pass which includes unlimited admission for one year from the date of purchase and tons of other specials. Additional upgrades are available for purchase at the ticket window.
What hotels or other things to do are located near you?
Birthday Party Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule an EnterTRAINment Junction party?
You can now schedule a party on-line or give us a call to reserve your party area, date and time. Call 513-898-8000 ext. 203.
Do I pay for the birthday person?
No, the birthday person is FREE.
What time should I arrive and how does a typical party run?
- The party organizer should arrive 15 minutes before the party starts. This way, we can make any changes and receive final payment.
- If your package includes food, beverages will be brought out 5 minutes after the official party start time and food will be brought out 15 minutes after the official party start time.
- If you scheduled a Flat Car party, remember there is no host for this party.
- If you scheduled a Box Car or a Locomotive Party, a host will get wristbands on your guests, assist with serving food & beverage to the guests, cutting and serving the cake to the guests, checking on you throughout the party, keeping your birthday party on schedule and cleaning up the room after the party.
- If you select a photo with your package, the party host will take you to the green screen to take the picture after the party is over.
How long does the party last? And, do we do the party first and then play or play first and then eat?
Your party area will be reserved for 60 minutes. After your 60 minutes in your reserved party area, feel free to stay in the attraction(s) until we close. Remember “Guests” includes all children and adults ages 3 to 99 years old. Note: No one is permitted into the attraction without a wristband.
Do I need to pay a deposit to reserve the party?
A $75.00 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking and with the remaining balance to be paid on the day of your party. We cannot accept personal checks.
Are paper products supplied?
We provide plain paper plates, cups, napkins, and plastic utensils. Themed party supplies are available for an additional charge.
Can I bring in my own food and drinks?
Of course! If you choose a “No Food” Package, you can bring outside food into our facility. However, you will be charged with a $35.00 BYO service fee. EnterTRAINment Junction will provide complimentary water for guests. Pitchers of additional beverages can be purchased for $5.00/each.
What if I have to reschedule my party?
No problem – there is no charge to reschedule a party. If a party is cancelled, the $75.00 can be used to book another party within one-calendar year.
Can I bring in my own decorations and goodie bags?
Yes, you are welcome to bring in decorations and goodie bags. Please note that we do not permit confetti, glitter, nails, tacks, staples, silly string, or tape.
Can I bring my own cake? Can EnterTRAINment Junction supply a birthday cake?
Yes, you may bring in your own cake and candles. EnterTRAINment Junction can supply you with a birthday cake. Our cakes are ¼ sheet cakes and may be purchased for $35.00 (serves 20). We kindly ask for at least a two-week notice when ordering cakes.
Will there be a party host available to help me with my party?
A party host will be available for Box Car, Locomotive and Gold Spike birthday packages only. Flat Car parties do not have a party room or a party host. The Flat Car party will be held in the preview area. The organizer who booked the Flat Car party will run the party and is required to clean up afterward. Items such as gifts,coats, etc. are not permitted to be left behind in the Preview Area or Party Rooms. EnterTRAINment Junction is not responsible for items left behind after the party has ended.
Do I need to stay at the party?
Yes, at least one adult must remain with the party at all times.
Can more guests, parents, caregivers and siblings be added to a party?
- Yes! Remember “Guests” includes all children and adults ages 3 to 99 years old. Note: No one is permitted into the attraction without a wristband.
- Children two and under are FREE to the selected attraction(s). Children two and under are not counted in the packages and do not receive food items or goodie bags. However, you can purchase additional items a la carte.
- If you select a package without food, it is $8.00/additional guest. If you select a package with food, it is $12.00/additional guest.
- Note: No one is permitted into the attractions areas without a wristband.