Want to work for a fun place?
EnterTRAINment Junction is always seeking outgoing, service-oriented individuals to join our team! If you’re interested in joining our team please stop by and let us know.
All our associates get the opportunity to work on all aspects of our world class family entertainment center from being a host in our kids’ play area with Thomas the Train play tables, working around our world’s largest indoor model train display, hosting birthday parties and events to working the gift shop, ticket counter or at the Junction Café!
Is this a fit for you?
- Weekend shifts available (both daytime or evening) – perfect for students who need some extra cash.
- Weekdays – perfect for someone looking to work a few days a week
- Discounts! Associates are eligible for discounts on food, 4 free “Do-It-All” tickets afer 30 days, and merchandise after 60 days.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Closed on major holidays: Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
If you’re interested in joining our team, give us a call at 513-898-8000 x207 or stop in to fill out an application.
Current Specialty Positions Open
Currently seeking part-time people for train repair. Model train repair experience required. G-Scale repair experience preferred. Interested? Contact 513-898-8000 x201.
We’re also hiring for our Escape the Room Challenge! Check out our website at www.EscapetheRoomChallenge.com to find out more about this exciting new venue!
Print out an application, fill it out, and send it in or drop it off at the Junction: 7379 Squire Court, West Chester, Ohio, 45069 or scan it and email to email@example.com.
We are always looking for volunteers to help with the never ending work on the World’s Biggest Train Display. If you’re interested in helping a model builder, programming, train maintenance, animation or any other part of the project please contact Larry at 513-898-8000 x204.