Top 5 reason why you should visit Jack O’Lantern Juncti
September 27, 2018
It’s almost that time again! Jack O’Lantern Junction is our beloved Halloween event which starts THIS Saturday (Sept 29) and runs every day through Halloween! (see website for our calendar of events) If you haven’t been before, here are some of the highlights:
- The straw maze outside. This is perfect for little ones to experience making their way through a maze and is easy for adults to guide them through! It’s a win win! Plus, who doesn’t love a good old fashion straw maze!?
- The outdoor rides themed for Halloween. Our outdoor rides are popular in the summertime, but they are even better in the fall when it’s not so hot out. Along the way you might even see some ghosts and other Halloween decorations! (Note: the outdoor rides are weather permitting)
- INDOOR mini pumpkin patch. Who doesn’t love picking pumpkins at Halloween time? Our mini pumpkins are the perfect size for your little ones and make awfully cute décor! The littles can even decorate their mini pumpkins with special stickers! There is no need to worry about the weather on this one because it’s all indoors which takes some of the stress out of planning your day!
- INDOOR trick or treat stations. What’s Halloween without candy?! We have a kid-friendly (no scare) maze that makes the perfect walk through to gather up lots of yummy treats! You will travel through a graveyard, a room full of spiders, and see some cute skeletons sharing a meal.
- JACK the talking pumpkin. Jack tells some great jokes as you and your little ones sit and color our Halloween themed coloring pages! Be careful though… once you get Jack talking sometimes he doesn’t stop! 😊
Halloween is always such a fun time in the tri-state area and we’d love to have you be a part of all the fun we have to offer! Here’s a list of other fun activities in the area: https://cincinnatiusa.com/article/halloween-events-kids