The holiday’s are a great time for giving! Today the Turtle’s Pizza Van visited us at EnterTRAINment Junction collecting toys for the Boy’s & Girl’s Club in exchange for awesome hats and pizza! https://www.turtlespizzavan.com/
Simple stacks of newspapers, coats, toys, food and your time can be donated to the following organizations
1. Stray Animal Adoption Program (SAAP): Always in need of puppy food, dog food, dog/cat toys, newspapers, towels, and new foster/adoption pet parents! https://www.adoptastray.com/donate/ The link is for online donations, join their Facebook to find out about drop offs and weekend adoption fairs! https://www.facebook.com/SAAPAnimals
2. The Freestore Foodbank: Donate your time helping local families have a nice meal for the holidays. https://freestorefoodbank.org/events/holiday-food-distribution/
3. Boys Hope Girls Hope: Be a Secret Santa for children 9 to 18 years of age (513) 721-3380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Greater Cincinnati Coalition for the Homeless: Collecting gloves, newspaper, coats and hats in order to help Cincinnati’s homeless stay warm. (513) 421-2701 or email@example.com
5. The Cincinnati Zoo’s Festival of Lights: Collecting children’s toys for “Ronald’s Workshop” https://cincinnatizoo.org/events/festival-of-lights/
This holiday season think about giving-no matter how simple or small of a donation!
Don’t forget to come have fun with us at EnterTRAINment, where EVERYONE’S a kid again!